Sunday, March 1, 2009

A New Reward.

After three weeks on the road I was home for an official weigh-in today. After my "last chance workout" this morning I weighed in with a new milestone.

229.6! Down another 10 pounds and over 50 pounds lost total.

In addition to those great milestones this weight loss also meant that through 3 weeks on the road with food and stress aplenty, I was able maintain 2 pound a week weight loss. I'm excited, very excited. And in addition to all that 229.6 means I am below my mini-marker goal of 229.8 and have earned myself a new pair of running shoes which I will go looking for tomorrow!

My next mini-marker? 225 pounds. I decided to reward 225 because it is a round number and seemed worth rewarding.

Check out the thermometers to the right for the latest weight & pledge totals.

3 comments:

  1. woo-hoooo!!!! Look at the thermometers move! That is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sal, that is just awesome. To be "on the road", away from home and able to lose 10 pounds, job well done. Can't wait to see pics. from the next mini-marker. Post a pic. of your new running shoes or better yet...you in the running shoes!

    ReplyDelete