Monday, March 2, 2009

A Super Saver.


I'm a super saver!
There is this certificate of deposit at my bank where you can open it with $100, add to it over the year and get a higher interest rate than a normal savings account. I thought this might be a smart thing for my trip savings.

So, when I was welcomed home last week with my first pledge check I decided to go for it! The account is open and will automatically be added to each month (that's part of the deal of the account.) In addition to the money that will automatically be added to it each month I will be adding to it each Sunday after I weigh in.

I am pretty excited to be a super saver and it makes the fact I'm doing this all the more real.

ps. The bank calls it the "Smart Saver" but I think "Super Saver" sounds way more cool so that's what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment