Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Sunday Shuffle.

It's Sunday and I am sick but happy.

Earlier this week my IPod quit working after my run. I tried everything to fix it but after no success I pulled out the product replacement plan I paid for and went to Best Buy. Instead of replacing my IPod they gave me a gift card for the original price I paid for it which made me very excited since I could get double the memory in a new IPod for the same price. So I left the store with a new 16GB IPod, enough memory to get me through weeks of travel in Nepal, India, Bangladesh and wherever else I land.

While there, I got the great idea to buy an IPod shuffle for my next mini-marker weigh-in reward. Mom hid it so I couldn't open it before I hit 225 but I didn't have to wait long. I hit that mini-marker today and got my IPod Shuffle! I am very excited.

Next mini-marker? 219.8 which will put me at 60 pounds total lost, reward not yet determined. I bought travel guides to Nepal and India the other day but have not touched them until I decide if I can just read them or if they will be my reward for the 219.8 pounds. If I decide to make it my reward I will still earn them in time to take them to Seattle with me in April so Heidi, Alyssa and I begin planning the trip to come.

So I'm sick and it's sunny but I'm not enjoying that but I am enjoying my littler body and IPod shuffle. (and it's pink if you wondered.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I noticed that the pounds to lose thermometer is lower than the pledges per pound, AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay on the guidebooks and yay on the awesome rewards and yay on the dropping thermometer and yay on sunshine and springtime but boo on being sick!

    ReplyDelete