Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pre-Run Pics

Seattle wasn't all about running. It was also birthday, Thanksgiving, concert, girl time. Here are a few photos of the pre-run fun.

From our first training run together...a rainy 10 miles. Alyssa met us at mile 5. She said it was good she didn't bring a camera because we looked like drowned rats. We decided she needing lessons on being a cheerleader. :)

I fell.

Heidi wore a camel pack which was good when my water bottle got covered in mud. She was nice enough to share. See her run? It doesn't even jiggle (the water in the pack, that is)

My feet. Dirty.

I liked cooking for my friends this time. I don't know what I was making but I think they liked it and I looked like I had fun making it.

We went to my first concert ever, Swell Season. I never had heard of the band either but I knew one of their songs and loved it. Here is a cute pic of us...after taking 10 photos, all with the forbidden flash. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment