Thursday, December 31, 2009

The 100th Pound

If you haven't seen the new thermometer, you should take a look.

Amazing milestone achieved as I've lost my 100th pound! Only 40 pounds remain between me and my goal. But for a moment I will breath this success in, let you celebrate with me and go buy myself a computer!

That's right. I've decided to reward myself by taking some savings I have accumulated, even as I've paid down my debt, and buy myself a laptop. The last time I had a laptop was in 2006 which was stolen from my apartment.

A computer's a big reward but this was a huge milestone. As the blog became more important to me, and with the dream of a book and cookbook, not having a computer was becoming more frustrating. So here I am...catching you up on my life over the last few weeks as I leave 2009 sixty pounds lighter than I entered it and 100 pounds lighter than I entered 2008.

Now that's something to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO! Loosing 100 pounds definitely deserves a computer, are you kidding?

    ReplyDelete