Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Birthday after the Run.

Even though it felt like my birthday could have been over after the half-marathon there were still more festivities to be had.

After lots of photo taking...

Even though I still couldn't get my arm back in my shirt because it was wet...

and even including some in my birthday hat and handcrafted headband.

We cleaned up for brunch at our favorite place "The Dish". Alyssa posed us with our medals and coffee.

After lots of icing...I mean "peas and corning", my knees & watching mindless TV it was time to get into our party outfits for dinner.

In addition to the party dresses, we were excited about the wine. Heidi and I had not had wine while training.

Dinner in, made by chef Bill.

Even the guys dress up!

Cupcakes for dessert. Red Velvet!

I was very excited about my Red Velvet!

And after Dinner we posed for pictures. Of course. We looked hot. Why would we miss a photo op?




A good golden the birthday? I went to bed that night knowing it was the best. Amazing acheivements celebrated with amazing friends...and a pretty amazing cupcake too.








No comments:

Post a Comment